Follow & Like:
Search this blog
- Everything changes from concept to release.
- Don’t rest until you test!
- Boy! If I had only learned this before spending a million!
- Where is the best source of early stage investment?
- Will tech kill your job?
- What do you give up when taking outside investors?
- Does your business need money? Read this!
- Is your budget a forecast? When do you change mid-course?
Monthly Archives: December 2009
In past insights, we explored the need for a tangible goal and strategies that are measurable as steps toward achievement of the goal. This insight calls to account tactics to accompany each strategy, and even suggests a number for … Continue reading
Now we’re getting organized. There are many ways to express the roadmap for your enterprise. One of the most popular was used by the U.S. Army late in World War II, and adopted by a number of high profile businesses … Continue reading
It’s time to speak of some sort of business plan. As a professional investor in early stage companies, I have long discounted long, detailed business plans in favor of a concise “executive summary” followed by a believable spreadsheet-based financial … Continue reading
There’s a big difference between your vision for your company, your mission and your goal. Your vision tells the world what you want to be as you contemplate in advance how you will change the world for the better. … Continue reading