Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- Have you fallen into the buggy whip trap?
- Could you be your company’s bottleneck?
- Do you even know what questions to ask?
- Remember the FAIRNESS doctrine
- Reduce five risks: Increase your valuation
- Does your company have a “dirty cap table?”
- CoronaVirus and small business: A discussion about economics
- How about personal guarantees for company debt?