Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- Are you innovating because of need or inspiration?
- Is it your brilliant plan or your execution?
- Have you heard? Eyeballs aren’t everything.
- Create a great product – the three-step dance method
- Ready, fire, aim. Really?
- Can you build a company, not just a product?
- My dad said: “Never take on a business partner.”
- Should you include your sweat equity in a business plan?