Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- How do you handle your cash reserves?
- Why recurring revenues increase your company’s value
- What is the real goal for our management and company?
- Over-promoting employees. Recalling the Peter Principle
- Annual reviews or constant feedback?
- Do you act like an Eagle Scout?
- Gamify those otherwise dull work assignments
- “What’s in it for me?” A motivational lesson