Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- What if you see juicy competitor information?
- Wow! Are your relationships important!
- What are the costs of taking investor money?
- Do you need an advisory board?
- Do you even need a business coach?
- Should you be optimistic about your corporate growth?
- If you must lease an office, make it a short one!
- What’s your answer? Are remote workers productive?