Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- The dangerous game: Hiring from a competitor
- Can your employees recruit from a customer or supplier?
- Do you empower others?
- Are you a consensus leader or dictator?
- How to undermine or reinforce your corporate culture
- Let’s talk about your banking relationship
- How do you handle your cash reserves?
- Why recurring revenues increase your company’s value