Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- Do people follow when you (think you) lead?
- Are your projections really realizable?
- Data collection is about to get much more dangerous
- Most of your big problems start as small problems.
- Can you just tell little business lies?
- Are your chairman and CEO the same person?
- The best things about your company board
- So, your board is dysfunctional. What to do?