Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- So, do you have that entrepreneurial DNA?
- Entrepreneurs do not easily retire.
- Shareholders and founders: The muted thrill of the deal closing.
- What use is an investment banker?
- What’s a “data room” and how do you use it?
- A million things can kill the deal.
- Decoding and learning from a business failure
- What’s your personal-business end game?