Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- Crowdsourcing, collaboration, support groups. Oh my.
- How to measure your power in the Internet marketplace.
- Traditional marketing vs. social engagement
- Economics 101: If water flows downhill, then why fight it?
- How much is that one additional unit worth?
- Should you cast your net where the big fish swim?
- Let’s talk about whistle-blowers
- Which is more important? Workplace safety or profits?