Every one of us has a story to add to this mix, one of passionate entrepreneurism, sometimes inside an existing larger corporation, sometimes alone on a kitchen table or back room desk. There’s a place for these in the blog’s comments after each post, and I welcome any and all for others to read and learn.
Search this blog
- How about personal guarantees for company debt?
- Warning: Contractors must really be independent!
- Some thoughts about office politics
- Where’s your sense of urgency?
- Why document your company’s tribal knowledge?
- Special edition: Building semi pro audio video studio
- Does your company culture encourage employee curiosity?
- The dangerous game: Hiring from a competitor