Search this blog
- Can your lawyer destroy a good business deal?
- What’s a company board good for, anyway?
- What if you come across juicy competitor information?
- How well do you use your business time?
- Several more real costs of taking outsider investments.
- How would you like a great advisory board?
- An experienced coach has seen your movie before.
- Avoid “The tyranny of the new office” syndrome.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Don’t take from others and don’t let others take yours. We must pause in this journey toward building an overwhelmingly successful business with an admonition that may seem obvious to some and completely sail over the heads of others. … Continue reading
Great management teams mean more to investors than even greater business plans. If flexibility and coachability are first in the list of traits investors value in an entrepreneur, then the quality of the proposed or actual management team come in … Continue reading