Search this blog
- Here’s the test: Can you create 5 strategies and 5 tactics to achieve your goal?
- Think like a general! Create strategies and tactics now.
- Please map your goal and USE that map!
- How to use metrics and a dashboard
- Have you set your life and business goals?
- Could you be the next Ford, Jobs or Musk?
- Here are ten vision tests for your success
- Vision for your future success is EVERYTHING!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
This important variation on “money talks” is an important consideration for entrepreneurs when seeking an investment from professionals such as VC’s. Something like a marriage (and often lasting just as long statistically), your investment partner can be a great cheerleader, … Continue reading
Professional investors laugh when they hear an entrepreneur state, “We have no competition.” That statement has killed more investment deals than almost any other. It is a failed litmus test for the entrepreneur, even if the plan is for a … Continue reading
There is a natural fear of giving too much information to investors after the initial investment is received. CEO’s worry that investors will not keep the information confidential and that financial data will find its way into competitors’ hands. Others … Continue reading
Some businesses just can’t fit within the angel capital or friends and family model for raising funds. Sooner or later these businesses will have to seek venture capital and accommodate the needs of the venture community in negotiating the terms … Continue reading