Search this blog
- Will you be happy at your finish line?
- Control your euphoria!
- Avoid the race to zero…
- About personal use of corporate assets
- You name the price; I’ll name the terms.
- Press release partnerships: Worth the effort?
- Can you pierce layers in supplier–customer partnerships?
- Time, talent and treasure – Spending each wisely
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I cannot tell you how many times I have seen executive summaries of business plans in which the entrepreneur seeks $5,000,000 to build the business. First, few startups can use that much money today with all of the virtual services … Continue reading
I love this statement from John Tukey, coiner of the word ‘bit’ to describe a single switch of digital micro-data. Tukey was a statistician, one you would expect to describe events in terms reeking with precision. Instead, Tukey implored us … Continue reading
Early stage investors have been arguing over this for years. Do they bet on the entrepreneur (jockey) or the business idea and plan (the horse)? This is serious stuff. If you are looking for money, this question will certainly … Continue reading
From the time we learn to manipulate our parents from the crib to the present day, we learn to negotiate to obtain our wants and needs. As we grow, we negotiate constantly with our parents, then with our peers. As … Continue reading