Search this blog
- How to protect your company lists and trade secrets
- Fewer words, greater effect.
- Which is more important: Management quality or a better plan?
- Startups: What are your odds for success?
- Do you think you are flexible and coachable?
- Will you be happy at your finish line?
- Control your euphoria!
- Avoid the race to zero…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Every entrepreneur has that moment of truth – the one that marks the decision to take the path to entrepreneurship or the path to job security with a larger employer. And down the road a bit, most of us face … Continue reading
This insight is one that is so important to the continued health of a growing company that it cannot be overstated. First, let’s be sure we know what is short in term and what is long in term. Long term … Continue reading
I am constantly surprised when speaking with entrepreneurs and CEO’s who act puzzled and a bit flustered when I ask, “So what is your mantra? Tell me about your company in ten words or less.” Almost every one begins a … Continue reading