Search this blog
- Here’s the test: Can you create 5 strategies and 5 tactics to achieve your goal?
- Think like a general! Create strategies and tactics now.
- Please map your goal and USE that map!
- How to use metrics and a dashboard
- Have you set your life and business goals?
- Could you be the next Ford, Jobs or Musk?
- Here are ten vision tests for your success
- Vision for your future success is EVERYTHING!
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Whether you find advisors from family, friends, faculty or fellow managers, great advisors can become an informal resource that rivals that of more formal resources, including board members. You will certainly know when you’ve found such a treasure, almost always … Continue reading
Let me tell you the story of the first investment made by a newly organized formal group of angel investors. It was thrilling for these angels to find a young entrepreneur with an idea for a business that seemed so … Continue reading
The CEO position can be a lonely place, especially when the CEO finds himself in a position of not being able to bring an issue directly to the board and not wanting to explore solutions with associates within the company. … Continue reading
Whenever there are outside shareholders, and when there is a product in release, there is a chance, no matter how slight, of a lawsuit against members of the board as well as against the corporation itself. Even if such a … Continue reading
Expect a board member to give a meeting a month, emails and phone calls between. Urgent issues require more of all. Board members are usually busy people, often running other companies or serving on multiple boards. Early stage boards usually … Continue reading