Search this blog
- How to protect your company lists and trade secrets
- Fewer words, greater effect.
- Which is more important: Management quality or a better plan?
- Startups: What are your odds for success?
- Do you think you are flexible and coachable?
- Will you be happy at your finish line?
- Control your euphoria!
- Avoid the race to zero…
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Taking in angel or venture money requires a setting of an entrepreneur’s expectations that may come as a shock at least at first. From the moment such an investor looks seriously at your company, the investor or VC partner is … Continue reading
This post will be perhaps a bit longer than usual, but certainly of great interest for those with interest in or have need for more capital… This stage is critical to many businesses and a passing option to others, depending … Continue reading
Have you ever driven a car that had no speedometer? I had that thrill when a student at the Richard Petty Stockcar School of Driving recently at a motor speedway in California. With a wide track, angled aggressively at … Continue reading