Search this blog
- Will you be happy at your finish line?
- Control your euphoria!
- Avoid the race to zero…
- About personal use of corporate assets
- You name the price; I’ll name the terms.
- Press release partnerships: Worth the effort?
- Can you pierce layers in supplier–customer partnerships?
- Time, talent and treasure – Spending each wisely
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Companies that innovate new products, services and methods of delivery are the ones that stand out in a crowded business world, especially when attempting to gain recognition beside competitors on the web. Innovation is valued by our society, by investors … Continue reading
A vision must be solid and flexible enough to pass a number of critical tests if it is to guide a business enterprise to greatness. Here in brief are ten tests for a successful vision. Try these on for size, and … Continue reading
I love absolute statements. And this is one of my favorites. You’re at the ignition stage of a new business venture. Of course you have a vision for what that business will do to change the world. And this insight … Continue reading
For those of us who’ve invested in early stage companies, especially technology start-ups, we have confronted a universal problem. There are many ways to project the value of a company for purposes of pricing an investment, but all rely … Continue reading