Search this blog
- Will you be happy at your finish line?
- Control your euphoria!
- Avoid the race to zero…
- About personal use of corporate assets
- You name the price; I’ll name the terms.
- Press release partnerships: Worth the effort?
- Can you pierce layers in supplier–customer partnerships?
- Time, talent and treasure – Spending each wisely
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Don’t take from others and don’t let others take yours. We must pause in this journey toward building an overwhelmingly successful business with an admonition that may seem obvious to some and completely sail over the heads of others. … Continue reading
Great management teams mean more to investors than even greater business plans. If flexibility and coachability are first in the list of traits investors value in an entrepreneur, then the quality of the proposed or actual management team come in … Continue reading