Search this blog
- How to protect your company lists and trade secrets
- Fewer words, greater effect.
- Which is more important: Management quality or a better plan?
- Startups: What are your odds for success?
- Do you think you are flexible and coachable?
- Will you be happy at your finish line?
- Control your euphoria!
- Avoid the race to zero…
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Don’t take from others and don’t let others take yours. We must pause in this journey toward building an overwhelmingly successful business with an admonition that may seem obvious to some and completely sail over the heads of others. … Continue reading
Great management teams mean more to investors than even greater business plans. If flexibility and coachability are first in the list of traits investors value in an entrepreneur, then the quality of the proposed or actual management team come in … Continue reading