Follow & Like:
Search this blog
- Everything changes from concept to release.
- Don’t rest until you test!
- Boy! If I had only learned this before spending a million!
- Where is the best source of early stage investment?
- Will tech kill your job?
- What do you give up when taking outside investors?
- Does your business need money? Read this!
- Is your budget a forecast? When do you change mid-course?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Have you ever noticed how slow time passes when you are in a troubled environment? Conversely, sometimes you look up at the end of a great day and wonder where the time went. Over the years, I have discovered … Continue reading
I’ve been involved with well over a dozen successful exits and four initial public offerings over the years, some of them with monstrous gains, some more modest. Then in addition, there are the exits that returned some portion of … Continue reading
I have saved this next story until now because it is one of my favorites, and certainly illustrates the point as well as anything I could devise from fiction. First here is a bit of the background. The year was … Continue reading
Announcing EIGHT new mini-books and eBooks by Master Entrepreneur, Dave Berkus, just released by The Berkus Press. Covering important business growth subjects, these books are a must-have for you and your associates. As a bonus, the “quick read” eBook … Continue reading
This is an exercise I perform with my boards no less than once every several years in planning exercises attended by the board and senior management, sometimes augmented with an industry consultant or expert from the outside. Use a … Continue reading