Search this blog
- Can your lawyer destroy a good business deal?
- What’s a company board good for, anyway?
- What if you come across juicy competitor information?
- How well do you use your business time?
- Several more real costs of taking outsider investments.
- How would you like a great advisory board?
- An experienced coach has seen your movie before.
- Avoid “The tyranny of the new office” syndrome.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Every entrepreneur has that moment of truth – the one that marks the decision to take the path to entrepreneurship or the path to job security with a larger employer. And down the road a bit, most of us face … Continue reading
This insight is one that is so important to the continued health of a growing company that it cannot be overstated. First, let’s be sure we know what is short in term and what is long in term. Long term … Continue reading
I am constantly surprised when speaking with entrepreneurs and CEO’s who act puzzled and a bit flustered when I ask, “So what is your mantra? Tell me about your company in ten words or less.” Almost every one begins a … Continue reading