Follow & Like:
Search this blog
- Everything changes from concept to release.
- Don’t rest until you test!
- Boy! If I had only learned this before spending a million!
- Where is the best source of early stage investment?
- Will tech kill your job?
- What do you give up when taking outside investors?
- Does your business need money? Read this!
- Is your budget a forecast? When do you change mid-course?
Monthly Archives: August 2010
At one time or another, most all businesses use consultants to fill the gaps in knowledge or to provide guidance for management. Consultants are good in that you can sample their work with short projects, change to other consultants … Continue reading
When do you cross the line between honesty and dishonesty in tax planning? Is it ethical to allocate income between periods to take advantage of tax breaks? Can expenses be put off until the next period to increase income, or … Continue reading
This is a distinction we need to repeat on occasion, especially for new CEO’s looking to pay a low wage for advanced financial analysis, whether with an independent contractor or an employee. Accountants are trained, certified and usually quite experienced … Continue reading
Over the years in business and as a member of over forty boards, I have received good advice from corporate attorneys and on occasion bad advice as well. There is a line that should be drawn in a relationship … Continue reading