Follow & Like:
Search this blog
- Everything changes from concept to release.
- Don’t rest until you test!
- Boy! If I had only learned this before spending a million!
- Where is the best source of early stage investment?
- Will tech kill your job?
- What do you give up when taking outside investors?
- Does your business need money? Read this!
- Is your budget a forecast? When do you change mid-course?
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Second to visionary leadership, this is your most important job. Many of us go through the motions of hiring to fill a position, trying to use our intuition and skills to find the best candidate for the job. Sometimes … Continue reading
Time bankruptcy results from the deliberate over-commitment of core resources. I created the term “time bankruptcy” almost thirty years ago when the computer software business was young, and I was a software developer building a young company based upon … Continue reading
Let me illustrate this insight with a personal story. As my enterprise computer software company which produced innovative lodging systems for hotels and resorts grew quickly, we found ourselves straining to keep up with the hiring and training of … Continue reading
Here we examine the relationship between time, quality and competitiveness. If you are getting the impression from these many insights that complex relationships cause simple problems, you are right. We have heard the “haste makes waste” ditty since … Continue reading