Search this blog
- How to protect your company lists and trade secrets
- Fewer words, greater effect.
- Which is more important: Management quality or a better plan?
- Startups: What are your odds for success?
- Do you think you are flexible and coachable?
- Will you be happy at your finish line?
- Control your euphoria!
- Avoid the race to zero…
Monthly Archives: November 2011
There is nothing quite as thrilling in business as igniting a startup and watching it blossom. Especially when starting a company with personal savings or money from relatives and friends, early signs of success are intoxicating. Each new customer, each … Continue reading
This week, for the first time, we republish an earlier post. With readership up three-fold since that posting in April, 2011, and with many great reader comments then, it is only natural to send you to the original post with … Continue reading
As I look back over more than fifty years as an entrepreneur, I can think of the financial focus of my three entrepreneurial businesses as a prime driver in my life during the early stage of each. And yet, as … Continue reading