Search this blog
- Here’s the test: Can you create 5 strategies and 5 tactics to achieve your goal?
- Think like a general! Create strategies and tactics now.
- Please map your goal and USE that map!
- How to use metrics and a dashboard
- Have you set your life and business goals?
- Could you be the next Ford, Jobs or Musk?
- Here are ten vision tests for your success
- Vision for your future success is EVERYTHING!
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Second to visionary leadership, this is your most important job. Many of us go through the motions of hiring to fill a position, trying to use our intuition and skills to find the best candidate for the job. Sometimes … Continue reading
Time bankruptcy results from the deliberate over-commitment of core resources. I created the term “time bankruptcy” almost thirty years ago when the computer software business was young, and I was a software developer building a young company based upon … Continue reading
Let me illustrate this insight with a personal story. As my enterprise computer software company which produced innovative lodging systems for hotels and resorts grew quickly, we found ourselves straining to keep up with the hiring and training of … Continue reading
Here we examine the relationship between time, quality and competitiveness. If you are getting the impression from these many insights that complex relationships cause simple problems, you are right. We have heard the “haste makes waste” ditty since … Continue reading